Monday, August 25, 2014

Letter #76




Final e-mail home.
Sent: Mon 8/25/14 2:53 PM
 
I can't believe the day has come. I don't know how to explain the feelings or thoughts that are going through my heart and mind right now.
I am really nervous to come home but I am also really excited to see everyone! It honestly does not even feel real. This past week has been such a roller coaster of emotions. I don't really know what to say other than what I know to be true. And that is I know with all my heart that the Atonement of Jesus Christ is real. I've had the sweet pleasure of witnessing it every single day as I meet and teach people about its enabling and redeeming power. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that it changes lives. I know it because it had changed mine and I can promise that we can deepen our relationship with Christ as we read from its pages. I am grateful for the Prophet Joseph Smith, for his faith, his courage, and the sacrifices that he made in order
for us to have the restored gospel. I know that our Prophet today, President Thomas S. Monson is also called of God to guide and direct us in these hard times. I am so incredibly grateful for my mission and for the opportunity that I've been given to be one of the Lords representatives for the past 18 months. The joy that I have received from watching people completely change and to better their lives and live in harmony with our Heavenly Fathers will, is something that I
will cherish forever. I love the people of Oregon and will be eternally grateful for each and every person that I have met out here. They have helped me to learn and grow into the person that I am now.
Thank you. Each of you for all that you have done to support me. I have felt your prayers and your love. I can't tell you how grateful I am for the family and friends that I have. I am so blessed.

I have to go to the transfer spot now but I can't wait to see all of you!

See ya tomorrow!

Love,
Sister Hall


 

No comments:

Post a Comment